The Address Assistant is designed to automate the process of creating envelopes and labels. You can quickly pull recipient information from the active document, Outlook Contacts folder, firm database or other Contact Management software. You can choose from a list of pre-set or custom envelope and labels sizes, and include delivery methods, bar code information and more to create a single label, multiple labels or an entire page of labels.
- Automate creation of labels and envelopes
- Change from one label format to another (something native Word doesn't allow )
- Create labels from a list of addresses in a document
- Save and retrieve commonly used recipient lists
- Address Assistant works with Microsoft Word 97 or higher