The Bates Label Assistant is a utility that allows you to quickly create single-page file folder labels.
By default, the Bates Label Assistant Pro is configured to work with Avery 5267 labels, but it can be revised to work with almost any label type. The only requirement is that the label type uses a single-page sheet of labels and must be constructed within a single table. Creation of a new label type for use with the Bates Label Assistant takes approximately one hour of development time.
- Choose from an assortment of numbering styles
- Create multiple pages of sequential labels
- Ability to have the number of digits displayed match the number of digits in the last or "end" number
- Display sequentially numbered labels vertically or horizontally on the label sheet
- Designate the starting label point where printing/numbering should commence
- Bates Label Assistant Pro works with Microsoft Word 2000 or higher